I’m preparing a new tutorial: How to implement a space shooter with SpriteKit and SWIFT
My goal is to implement a complete space shooter with SpriteKit and SWIFT.
- Part 1: Initial project setup, sprite creation and movement using SKAction and SKConstraint
- Part 2: Adding enemies, bullets and shooting with SKAction and SKConstraint
- Part 3: Adding a HUD with SKLabelNode and SKSpriteNode
- Part 4: Adding basic game logic and collision detection
- Part 5: Adding particles and sound
- Part 6: GameCenter integration
- Part 7: iAd integration
- Part 8: In-App Purchases
Here’s a short teaser video:
The sample code is available on GitHub. The complete game can be downloaded here:
That’s all for today.